Thursday 24 May 2012

Smalti and Iced Coffee

Ah. I love my job for so many reasons.  Not least are the beautiful people I meet. There is nothing better than having a client call to purchase some smalti then spending some quality time discussing mosaic and putting the world to rights.

My regulars are fast becoming friends and it is always exciting to see them whenever they visit!

Thank you so much to Toni who gave me the much needed prod in the right direction to get my smalti out of the boxes - they will be photographed very soon so I can get them on the website.

I was in desperate need of a coffee but it's so hot, here in the studio, that I thought I would have to do without - until I remembered I had lots of ice cold milk in the fridge! Iced coffee -- yuuum!

No comments:

Post a Comment