Wednesday 5 September 2012

It's started....

I cannot believe how busy I have been!

Before I start wittering on about the new studio, I have some photos from one of the recent mosaic for beginners for children.

We had a lovely day and everyone made a gorgeous mirror!

I would like to ask that you follow this link and vote for young Fiona Beeston.  A lovely young lady with a beautiful voice.  Here is the link: http://stokestoptalent.com/ please make sure you click on 'Fiona Beeston'.






So this is really the last session here at Adelphi Mill :-(

The GOOD news is that The Creative Space Studio is moving to Clarence Mill! A slightly bigger but better set out, the new studio is directly overlooking the canal and next to the very gorgeous Cafe Waterside.

I have LOTS of new ideas for courses, particularly the mosaic jewellery ones - you can also stock up on your Christmas pressies!

Ok - the sun is streaming through the studio window so I'm going to make a last mosaic in here before I start packing.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment