Thursday 23 February 2012

Macclesfield Community GARDEN Centre - A brilliant resource for Macc

The sun is out! Helloooooo, Spring!

I have just got back from a meeting at the Macclesfield Community Garden Centre in (take a guess...) Macclesfield.  This social enterprise aims to create training and work for adults with learning difficulties.  Wow - what a brilliant place! It has a great vibe and so many bedding plants and bird boxes at really reasonable prices - I would have said cheap but that would give the impression of lacking in quality.  Everything sold at the garden centre is quality and you can tell it is planted with passion.

I will certainly be buying my bedding plants from there in future and I know I have a batch of seeds just hanging around - think I will take them in so they get put to good use.

Take a look at their website:



No comments:

Post a Comment