Thursday 11 October 2012

Waterside Creativity Abound!

Hello!

I am so sorry I have not blogged for such a long time!  I have been SOOOOO busy with the move and lots of workshops.

The mosaic mirror workshops are going really well and so are my new Jewellery making workshops.  Of course, it helps that the location of the studio overlooks the canal and we are next to a lovely cafe.

Just this morning I spent 20 minutes at the Bollington Arts Centre, collecting fir cones off the drive. Sigh - what bliss!

There is such a hive of activity here at the Clarence Mill.  IT is taking shape and the shop will be open VERY soon.

In the meantime, here are some photos from recent workshops:


Can you believe it is 4 weeks since the BAMM Northern Lights group met up!  I did a Mod Roc workshop which we all loved but it was a little bit of a rush getting the room ready -I'd only moved into the studio the day before!



And the mosaic taster workshops begin...









My new mosaic pendants - workshops on Sunday mornings.













Katie made about 6 Christmas presents



And then our Tuesday evening Art class.  IT was such bliss to walk outside the studio and collect beautiful plants to work from.



Everyone has said how lovely the spot is and I have to agree.  I could not think of a lovelier place to just 'be'.



No comments:

Post a Comment