Wednesday 8 February 2012

Fused Glass

What a fabulous day, today! Had a lovely morning with my ladies (though we missed you, Sue!) and we polished off all my lentil and parsnip soup. Sorry I forgot the bread, though!

Then had a beautiful drive over to Whaley Bridge to meet a group at Project eARTh. What a fabulous group! 

My ideas for a glass fusing course went down well and I just had to dig out this photo of the Ying and Yang design, recycled glass dish which my son made for my sister a couple of years ago.

Hmm, the fused glass course idea went down so well, I'm going to have to deliver it at the studio.


The Smalti is also here!  
BAMM members and my students get 10% discount. 
Just £3.10 (ANTIQUE DYNASTY SMALTI) and £4.05 (MODERN OPAQUE DYNASTY SMALTI) per 100g.
Will get in on my new online shop, soon!
I have started unpacking it and taking photos:








No comments:

Post a Comment