Thursday 18 August 2011

Cheshire Peaks & Plains - Macclesfield Town FC Community Mosaic

I have mislaid my camera, hence I cannot post any new photos on my blog at the moment. But all is not lost - I will do so when I have finished the latest panel which was started by Rossendale Trust residents.

To enable as many people as possible to contribute to the project, I decided that I would allow groups to do what they could on the panels then I would complete them at the studio. I have now completed  four, am about to finish the fifth this evening and am rounding panels up from groups.

We are looking at a launch date of 30th September but I think that may be a little optimistic! I'm working as hard as I can to meet this suggested deadline but we will see.

If there is anyone out there who wishes to volunteer, please feel free! Call me and arrange a time to come to help.

Back soon folks

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment