Thursday 11 November 2010

Milk Bottle Top Hill

Good morning folks!  BRR - well, we woke up this morning FREEZING! Yes, the heating had decided to go to sleep and not wake up this morning. It's not all bad, though, a little persuasion from me and it awoke, albeit sleepily.  Ah, warm again.

I was chatting to a friend of mine the other day and we were talking about White Nancy. She said their school would take children up to 'milk bottle hill' in Bollington. I wonder if this is White Nancy? It does fit!

That leads me to my next though, I'm delivering some card making sessions at the community centre on 25th November and I think I might design a Christmas White Nancy Card...

Ok - that's me signing off for this morning. Got to get my boy to school then come back and create.

Have a good day

Debbie xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment