Monday 12 March 2012

Canvas Shoes!

You can tell Spring is on its way when you can ditch your winter boots! Yippee! Don't get me wrong - I love my leather boots and they've lasted me a good 4 years, now. They were from 'NEXT' if you're wondering. But I am so happy to be in my little white canvas flats.  

Had a LOVELY morning at Mount Hall, again.  We decorated little bowls with strawberries and then had a strawberry cream tea.   

Back at the studio now and getting ready for the Monday Mosaics Class. The kiln is not quite ready to open and I am hoping the ladybirds I made for Bridget have come out ok!

Had a really nice suprise through the post! I worked with Oakwood at the Rossendale Trust last year on the  Macclesfield Town Football Community Mosaic and they put a little piece in their newsletter.  Sweet!



No comments:

Post a Comment