Friday 8 July 2011

Macclesfield High School work on the Macclesfield Town FC Community Mosaic

What can I say!  When I visited Macclesfield High School, I was very impressed with the whole vibe of the place. 
Not only that - the whole school are doing a sponsored walk to raise money to pay for this community project. 
So dig deep people!


In addition to the sponsored walk, I spent some time this week with Ms Mathers and her group, to mosaic two panels. 

One panel has the football league image and the other was blank. This is because Callum has come up with a design depicting the charity cricket and football match.



This is a panel which will be produced by Macclesfield High from inception to completion!


A very busy (and quiet!) day.

Thank you so much for ALL your help guys - I hope to be back VERY soon!

















No comments:

Post a Comment