Thursday 31 March 2011

Another Creative Day at Ellenbrook Community Primary

I tell you, I was so impressed with these year 3s. They had obviously been learning all about animals of the rainforest because they knew that the butterfly mask I had designed for them was the Blue Morpho Butterfly...


and the frog mask I had designed for them was the Red Eyed Tree frog...


And the monkey mask was the Black Howling Monkey (image to follow).

They had some brilliant ideas when it came to designing their own t-shirts...



...and the year 4s from Monday's silk painting workshop produced these beauties, totally unaided today for the extra drop-flags for the school.




Impressed doesn't describe it. I had a lovely two days at Ellenbrook Community Primary School in Salford and hope to go back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment