Tuesday 10 May 2011

Fun at The Poacher's Bollington

I have brilliant next door neighbours. They are so supportive and will do anything for you so as I have been offering mosaic workshops to everyone I suggested Helen and Rob from The Poacher's in Bollington, come to my studio to have a go.

But they are always SO bsuy!  "I'll bring the mosaic here, then!" I joked and then before I knew it, a couple of weeks later, I did.  


These are two images from my phone - the real photos are to follow!

I totally took over a corner of the Poacher's and was surprised at how busy the mosaic corner got! It just goes to show that a Creative Space can be made anywhere!

The mosaic is now about half way through and I will  be taking it to the East Cheshire Hospice on Friday to be finished in the day centre.


Thank you so much to Rob and Helen, Sarah (who is organising the writing competition for Barnaby!), Maya, Ruth, Moria, Suzanne of Cheshire Mum's Magazine, the guys from Savio House, Rosie and her mum - all who contributed to the mosaic last night amongst a mix of peaceful calm, gentle chatter  and raucous laughter!

Thank you also to my lovely Fiance, Mike who has taken the REAL photos...keep looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment