Saturday 14 May 2011

East Cheshire Hospice Mosaic - At the Sunflower Centre

The new Sunflower Centre is incredible! 


I did not get to experience the day centre at the IOM hospice because Mum was too poorly to go there.

Macclesfield is my home and I have chosen The Sunflower Centre as my charity of choice to support where I can.

Those who have been following the East Cheshire Hospice Mosaic will have seen it grow.  



I took the mosaic to the Sunflower Centre yesterday and had a lovely time with lots of lovely women.

Thank you OLGA and the team for making me so welcome (and the 'magic cup' of tea which never seemed to empty!)



So much more was produced on the mosaic in the morning...


but I cannot compete with relaxation in the afternoon.


It was a wonderful opportunity to sit and add some tesserae myself, with the help of Annie.
I really did not want to leave and am looking forward to going back with the Macclesfield Town FC mosaic soon!

I am producing a 'Just Giving' page whereby people can donate £1 per tile for the mosaic so if you cannot make it, please donate a tile for everyone who has contributed so far.

Pott Shrigley school will be finishing the mosaic next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment