Sunday 17 April 2011

A beautiful day for a drive..

Being self employed, I have to work VERY hard. I even have to work on Sundays, which is why I am here, at my studio.  

I have been working VERY hard, painting some terracotta pots with images of sage and basil, then planting seeds to correspond with the images.  

I am SO worn out! I do not know if I will have the energy to drive the long, beautiful drive to York to see my lovely BAMM friends. 

It has been such a long time since I have seen them - we have so much to catch up on.  

But - and I stress - this IS work! 

I MUST spend the day in Alison's beautiful garden, with like minded artists, 
drinking tea and sharing ideas, giggling and getting excited about the
 next piece of equipment we MUST have.

It is such a sorrowful life, being one's own boss, working Sundays and attending meetings....

No comments:

Post a Comment